Invisalign – An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
Invisalign orthodontists know that when it comes to taking care of your teeth and long term dental health, a little knowledge goes a long way. The sooner you take care of orthodontic problems such as crowding, spacing, overjets, underbites, and crossbites… the better the chances of keeping your teeth and smile throughout your lifetime.
Did you know the average life expectancy today for men is 76 and women 81?
Maintaining healthy teeth and gums contributes to maintaining a good quality of life over the long haul. Research shows that loss of teeth, especially in later life, causes health issues that can affect how we function in later years.
Orthodontic treatment during adolescent years is always the preferred course of action. However, it is never too late to get it straight. At Vaught Orthodontics we treat patients of all ages. For adults who are concerned about the aesthetics of traditional orthodontic care, Invisalign is a great option.
Excellence is a goal for many, but at Vaught Orthodontics it is where we begin. We create beautiful, healthy smiles for our patients in a relaxed atmosphere that is both patient friendly and focused on service. It is that simple.
- Dr. Robert Vaught is certified as a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics, and has practiced in the Savannah area for over twenty years.
- Our team provides leading edge orthodontic care with traditional braces, clear ceramic braces, Invisalign and Invisalign teen.
- Open communication with our patients is the rule, and we work closely with your general dentist for a smile that will be valued for a lifetime.
- We offer affordable treatment options with flexible no interest payment programs available.
- We accept direct payment for most insurance plans
- Scheduling is also flexible, and our appointments are always on time
For more information, schedule a complimentary exam at our Savannah or Richmond Hill GA location to determine how we can help a member of your family maintain your pearly whites over the long haul. Many treatment options are available with multiple financing options to meet your budget. Be proactive rather than reactive. Enjoy a beautiful smile now… and in your later years for a better quality of life!